Salary: £25,339 - £28,018 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location: Chester (please note this is an office based role)
Hours: 37 hrs (full time) 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Thursday & 8.30am - 4.30pm Friday
Closing Date: 16th March 2022
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As an organisation we are recruiting for a number of Employability contracts to support the unemployed back to work. This role will play a key part in contributing to the UK’s economic recovery, ‘Restart Scheme’ which is a cornerstone of the Governments ‘Plan for Jobs’ strategy and the expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS).
The role will be supporting individuals who have been in long-term unemployment or those affected because of the devastating economic impact of Covid-19. We will address the barriers to gaining new employment with tailored support for each individual to achieve and sustain good work, including supported job search, re-training for a different sector and restoring self-confidence for work.
You will provide motivational support to build positive relationships, guide, inspire, challenge, encourage and help individuals obtain sustainable employment.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Ditial Tutor. You will facilitate high quality and engaging sessions to participants which positively develops their self-confidence and builds digital skills. You will also deliver high impact digital tutoring solutions to meet a range of participant needs (including, Skills Assessments; How to sessions; Making the most of, and other relevant activities).
Join us and be proud to help our communities and be part of the recovery ensuring no one is left behind.
- Selecting appropriate facilitation methods or activities, design and develop tailored sessions which meet customer requirements
- Accountable for meeting targets, which will include delivering an agreed number of tutoring sessions per week / month and supporting an agreed number of participants to achieve a good level of digital competency
- Promote and publicise courses ensuring Employment Advisers have the appropriate knowledge and understanding to attract and book participants onto training courses
- Strive to maintain high standards of delivery, including participation in self-evaluation, training observations and peer observation
- When delivering training ensure appropriate digital technologies are being utilised in a suitable delivery environment that supports privacy and confidentiality of attendees
- Design, develop and host appropriate ‘train-the-trainer’ sessions to Operational teams, to support new colleague awareness of the Seetec Online Services
- Assist in the development of corporate training and contribute to employee induction and training as and when required
For details see full job description:- https://ourjobs.seetec.co.uk/pluss/digital-tutor-restart/
Skills and Experience
- Experience of deploying motivational strategies to develop individuals
- Experience of delivering and developing training programmes face to face and/or remotely using a number of digital technologies
- Be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes and Microsoft Teams
- Award in Education and training level 3 (Formerly PTLLS) or certificate in Education and Training level 4 (formerly CTLLS)
- Experience of delivering in a high-performance target driven culture
- Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards
- Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region)