HOURS: 37 Hours
SALARY: £25,500 PA depending on experience
LOCATION: South Wales
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
We are currently looking for flexible, motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our innovative and passionate team as a full time Employer Engagement Officer.
If you have a background in recruitment / employment fields and proven track record in successfully securing jobs for participants and meeting quantitative targets in a results focused environment, then please take a look at our job description for this vacancy. We are excited to hear from you!
As an Employer Engagement Officer you will:
- Proactively engage, develop and retain key employer partnerships.
- Source employment opportunities that are sustainable including vacancies and work placements that meet participants needs and aspirations.
- Work closely with our Employment Advisors and feedback regularly to the team.
- Be responsible for negotiating paid employment and vocational opportunities.
- Liaise with external partners, JCP, employment agencies, funding contractors, training providers, local government.
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, across the whole of ELITE, and participants, using a person-centered approach to formulate appropriate development plans, to enable participants to achieve and sustain employment.
- To be responsible for building and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of employers in different industries and sectors, with the objective of negotiating and securing paid employment, work placement and volunteering opportunities for enterprise participants.
- To identify and co-ordinate the implementation of new employer key accounts, as well as maintaining current employer relationships, including negotiation of customer spends where appropriate.
- To ensure that contractual quality, compliance and performance targets are achieved. Maintain quality paperwork and participant records in line with GDPR requirements.
- You will be an adept organiser, who can identify ways to meet targets, manage referrals and keep information systems up to date.
- You are a team player and supportive of colleagues.
- You demonstrate empathy and an understanding of the barriers to work experienced by disabled and disadvantaged individuals.
Please see the Job Description for a full list of responsibilities.
ELITE Supported Employment is a specialist organisation that enables individuals with disabilities or those at a disadvantage, to access, obtain and maintain paid employment via appropriate support. We operate across 16 counties in Wales, and use structured, specialist training techniques to support our participants, as they develop work related skills.
- Disability Confident - Leader Status
- Investors in People - Gold accreditation
- Exemplar Employer - Chwarae Teg, Agile Nation 2, Business Programme.
- Green Dragon – Level 2.
As a member of the ELITE team, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits, which include:
- Company pension.
- 20 – 25 days annual leave based on length of service, plus 8 bank holidays and 4 discretionary days.
- The opportunity to purchase annual leave.
- Overnight stays paid for if you are required to work away from your base.
We welcome applications from individuals who consider themselves to be disabled.
- Interviews may be undertaken via Teams.
- Full Driving Licence and access to a car are essential.
- Hours of Work: 37 per week, with flexible working may be required.
- Closing Date:. We are running a rolling programme of recruitment. Please submit your CV as soon as possible to be included in the current round. We reserve the right to end the recruitment early if a suitable candidate is found.
This role is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.