The forum leads on the development of ERSA policy in relation to all aspects of disability and health employment services. It is open to all ERSA members who are involved in or have an interest in providing employment support services to people with disabilities and health conditions.
Key areas of focus for the forum are to:
• Influence the government and opposition's disability and health employment strategies;
• Ensure that those with long term health conditions and disabled peoples' needs are effectively catered for on mainstream employment provision;
• Explore best practice for supporting those with disabilities and health conditions;
• Ensure Universal Credit successfully interacts with disability employment programmes;
• Share best practice in relation to warm handovers from the Work Capability Assessment to employment programmes; and
• Work to ensure that the Work and Health Programme delivers for jobseekers with health conditions and disabilities