Final remaining sponsorship opportunities include the networking drinks and the programme sponsor - get in touch with Roger for more information (Roger.email@example.com / 07720 677500)
The awards, now in their fifth year, aim to celebrate and champion best practice from across the employment related services sector, highlighting the day-to-day hard work and dedication of individuals and organisations in the sector working together to help jobseekers in their journey towards, or into employment. The headline sponsor is Clarion Housing Group
The ERSA Employability Awards welcomes applications from all organisations supporting jobseekers into employment or to progress in work, whether in the criminal justice system, health service, housing associations, employers, local authorities, JCP, training providers, IAG, colleges or universities. Your organisation can be from the public, charity, social enterprise or private sector. You do not have to be a member of ERSA and there is no charge to apply. Shortlisted nominations will receive two tickets to attend. Additional tickets will go on sale on 10 May.
Penny Mordaunt MP, Minister for Disabled People, Work and Health, will be attending the central London ceremony on 15 June.
The awards are currently being reviewed by the following judging panel;
• Heidi Allen MP, member of the Work and Pensions Select Committee
• Gill Holmes, Head of Contracted Employment Division, DWP
• Laura Gardiner, Senior Research and Policy Analyst, Resolution Foundation
• Keith Tottingham, Employment Consultant, Standguide and 2016's Adviser of the Year Award winner
There are ten award categories designed to showcase the breadth of work taking place within the sector.
The categories are:
• Adviser of the Year Award sponsored by Alderwood
• Disability and Health Employment Award sponsored by Pluss
• Team of the Year Award (NEW for 2017) sponsored by IEP and Empowering-Communities
• Innovation Award sponsored by entitledto
• Large Employer of the Year Award sponsored by Shaw Trust
• Lifetime Achievement Award sponsored by Serco
• Partner of the Year sponsored by ICONI
• Significant Achievement Award sponsored by Working Links
• Small or Medium Employer of the Year Award sponsored by Telecoms World
• Youth Employment Award sponsored by APM
The awards are closed for entries. The shortlist will be announced at the ERSA AGM 2017 on 10 May and then announced by press release the same day. If you have submitted an entry, we'll be in touch on 10 May with the outcome of your entry. Additional tickets will go on sale on 10 May.
Membership and Communications Officer
020 3757 9415
Head of Membership Services